CFI is Looking for Experienced Solo Drivers
Online Orientation Available for All Experienced Drivers
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
- Experienced drivers earn up to $.56
- Electronic Logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Rider program
- Pet policy
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance
Driver Sign-On Bonus - Effective October 1, 2022
$6,500 paid as follows:
- $500 after completing the first dispatch
- $500 and the end of each month for 12 months
CFI BONUS PAY PROGRAMS
- We pay a $0.06 per mile bonus for placarded loads.
- We offer a referral bonus to drivers (Company and Independent Contractors with a new lease) for referring experienced drivers (drivers that do not require a finisher). $3,000 will be paid out for every experienced new hire/lease that a referring driver recruits which means that teams count as two bonuses. The first payment of $1,250 will be made after the new hire/lease pulls their first load. The remaining will be paid when the new hire/lease reaches six months of service. The new hire/lease must meet the six month requirement for the remaining bonus payment to be paid.
GENERAL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 21 years of age on date of hire.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must read and communicate in the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic signs / signals, respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records.
- Must have only one valid Driver’s license (free of restrictions or limitations) of the type required and issued by the state of residence. Applicants whose licenses are not issued by their state of residency must have transfer requests completed no later than 30 days from hire date.
- Cannot currently hold an “Occupational” or “Restricted” license or work permit.
- Must pass standard DOT urine drug screen.
- Must pass company policy hair follicle test.
- Must meet requirements of the Driver job description.
- Must pass training/orientation requirements, including a road test
Home time: 1 day off for every 7 days out
$6,500 Sign On BONUS Bonus