Dutch Maid Logistics Inc. is seeking CDL-A company drivers for solo and team driving opportunities.
Join our team for great pay, benefits, and multiple bonus opportunities.
As a company driver, you will feel like part of a family and enjoy the many benefits that come with being a part of our team. From our office staff, to the shop, to your fellow drivers, we are dedicated to taking care of our employees and giving them the opportunity they deserve to achieve their goals.
Dutch Maid Logistics is a family-oriented truckload carrier. The company prides itself on courteous, experienced, and service-oriented drivers and staff. These employees, along with clean, reliable equipment, have been the most important factors in the company s growth to its present level, and will continue to be instrumental in the future growth of Dutch Maid Logistics.
Benefits of joining Dutch Maid Logistics
- Group Health Program – All regular full-time employees are eligible for the group health and dental program with or without dependent coverage. There is a weekly employee fee, which is deducted from the payroll each week. Coverage is effective the first of the month following 90 days of employment. A Wellness Program is also available to those enrolled in group health coverage.
- Vacation – Regular full-time employees are eligible for one week of paid vacation after one year of continuous employment. Two weeks of paid vacation is granted after two years of continuous employment. Three weeks of paid vacation is granted after five years of continuous employment, and four weeks of paid vacation is granted after 10 years of continuous employment. Pay is based on the employee’s average weekly income.
- Holiday Pay – New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 401K Retirement Program – All regular full-time employees are eligible to participate after 12 months of continuous employment. The company also contributes to the program.
- Short-Term Disability Income Benefits – AFLAC is available through a pre-tax payroll deduction after 90 days of employment.
- Life Insurance – A life insurance policy is provided and paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics for all full-time employees. Additional life insurance is also available through payroll deduction.
- Vision Insurance – Vision insurance is available as an elective coverage after 90 days of employment.
Additional Benefits for Company Drivers:
- Safety Bonus – If the safety criteria is met, driver is paid a $.01 per mile for all dispatched miles. Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Performance Bonus – If the performance criteria is met, driver is paid up to a $.01 per mile for all dispatched miles. Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Longevity Bonus – Starting with sixth year employment anniversary, drivers receive an anniversary bonus of $1,000.
- Additional Stop Pay – $25.00 per stop after the first stop.
- Paid Physical Examinations – All recertification D.O.T. physicals are paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics.
- Motel Expenses – Paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics when authorized by dispatch.
- Safety Awards Program – Safe Driving awards are presented annually at the awards banquet.
- New York City Bonus – Drivers are paid $100.00 extra for going into NYC.
- Direct Deposit Available
- Rider Policy Available
- Class A CDL
- Reefer experience preferred but not required
- At least 6 months of continuous driving experience
- Knowledge and experience with e-logs
- Clean driving record