Who is Carrier One?
We are a family owned flatbed company based in Griffith, Indiana. We partner with around 200 Owner Operators who trust us to help them make their business successful. Look at our pay, perks and you’ll want to join the best Owner Operator Flatbed business out there!
What Makes Carrier One Different?
More than our high starting pay rates of 80%, we focus on being partners in the success of your business. We give you access to our full package of discounts and cost savings from our vendors. Fleet managers work with only small groups of drivers to provide the best service. Our core values of passion, commitment and results drive us to perform well each day for our contractors and customers.
What are the Perks?
- 80% of Line-Haul paid to you – Don’t let the other fleets pay you less
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge and Accessorial Charges (Tarp, Stop, Detention etc)
- Earn up to 82% of Line-Haul with longevity bonuses
- Huge Fuel Discounts - Up to .80 cents per gallon discount off pump price at major truck stops
- Bring your own truck and we’ll deposit $1,250 into you’re Maintenance Account
- Lease Purchase and truck and we pay your first 2 payments
- 25-1 Driver to Fleet Manger Ratio – mega carriers have a 100-1 ratio
- No age restriction on owner operator trucks. Pass an inspection, and be compatible with an ELD
- Affordable group rate purchase options for Physical Damage Insurance
- Bobtail Insurance/Cargo and Liability Insurance is included in our Physical Damage package
- Trailer Rental Available (48’ or 53’ flatbeds) or bring your own
- Access to National Accounts for Discounted Tires and Maintenance
- Health Insurance Options via partnership with True North/True Choices program
- Base Plate Program for Owner Operators
What You’ll Haul:
The Carrier One fleet transports a variety of flatbed products, including
- Steel of all types
- Steel coils (A large percentage of our freight involves steel coils)
- Building materials/products
- Machinery/Heavy Equipment
- Roughly 60%-70% of the freight we haul is tarped
Where and How You’ll Run:
- Our freight network is primarily East of the Rockies. Your recruiting adviser partners with our operations team to provide details on your specific area
- We are 100% NON-FORCED dispatch, and with a fleet of 100% Owner Operators you can rest assured you’re never competing with company drivers for freight
- Home time varies based upon where you live in our freight network. Some drivers are home weekly while others are home every 2-4 weeks. Contact a recruiter for more information
No truck is No Problem - We offer an outstanding Lease Purchase program
- $0 down and $1 buyout after 3-5 Year Lease Term – NO BALLOON!
- Completely Maintenance free to keep you moving and profitable!
- Carrier One pays your first 2 truck/trailer payments!
- 2018 or newer Peterbilt 579 & Kenworth T680 Tractors Available
How to Qualify:
- Be 23 Years of Age or Older
- Possess Current Class A CDL
- Live within our freight network
- Must have current DOT Physical
- Have 12 Months of Verifiable OTR Experience in the Last 3 Years
- We prefer 6 months of Flatbed experience, but do offer on-site, hands on securement training
Join the family at Carrier One!
Call us at 877-368-0273 or submit your application today!