Halvor Lines is a family-run trucking and logistics company that believes customer and driver satisfaction drive our success.
Now Paying More Per Mile!
$1,000 Orientation Pay!
- Top drivers typically earn $81,000 a year on average.
- Average length of haul is 1100 miles
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Best Fleets to Drive For Hall of Fame
- All trucks are equipped with 1800 watt inverters, satellite television, and refrigerators
Our Benefits Go for Miles
As a truck driver at Halvor Lines, you will receive the respect you deserve. In addition to working with a company that puts your job safety and health above all else, there are countless benefits to landing a truck driving job with Halvor Lines.
- Flexible home time that fits the driver's lifestyle
- Assigned, late-model tractors
- Industry–leading pay and career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation based on average annual earnings
- Passenger and pet program
- Additional compensation, including stop, downtime and layover pay
- Onsite workout facility and health and wellness programs, including fitness and nutrition coach
- Tractors equipped with latest technology with an emphasis on safety and driver comfort
- Installing EpicVue Satellite TV with DVR in Company cab
- Lease Purchase Program and Owner Operator opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent driving school graduates
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement program with company match
- Group accident insurance
- Supplemental benefits
Our truck drivers receive bonuses for:
- Fuel compliance