Freightbull is Looking for Professional Drivers for Lease Purchase Program!
Maximize Your Earning Potential - 80% of Load
Who is Freightbull?
Freightbull is a transportation partner you can rely on. We were established in 2012 and have grown into a company filled with energy to tackle every challenge ahead. Long term relationships matter to us regarding every aspect of the freight industry.
What Makes FreightBull Different?
We take the bull by the horns. We believe in supporting our drivers from the moment they step through our door. We offer rewarding pay, great benefits & the support that you need while you are out over the road.
Who are we looking for?
Freightbull is looking for professional drivers with a minimum of 2 years verifiable OTR experience who are looking to maximize their earning potential by running hard.
- Dry Van & Reefer
- 80% of the load including Fuel Surcharge
- Gross $5,000 - $7,000 weekly
- Drivers are averaging closer to $7,000 right now
- Net Take home $2,200 - $2,500 per week
- Drivers are averaging closer to $3,000 - $3,500 per week take home
- Access to Fuel Discount network
- .10 per gallon pilot/flying j
- Lease Payments
- No balloon payments
- 2015- $500
- 2020- $750
- 2021- $850
- 15,16,17 no balloon- 2-year term
- 2020 750 per week 3 ½ year term
- 2021 850 per week for 4 years term
- Maintenance account- .10cpm
- Dry van trailer- $200/week
- Reefer- $300/week
- ELD- $35 /week
- OCC/ACC- $35/week
- Registration- $40/week
- IFTA- $40/week
- Plates 42/week
- Forfeit $2,500 escrow or 4 weeks of payments
- Bonuses and Extras
- Sign on bonus $2,000 broken up into 4 months- $500 per month
- Layover $150 per day
- Detention $25-35 per hour after 2 hours
- Breakdown $100 per day
- Safety bonus out paid out monthly $150- NO seat belt violations, NO harsh breaking/accelerating/turning and no speeding
- Clean Inspection Bonus. Level 1- $600, Level 2- $400, Level 3- $100
- Longevity bonus $500 every 3 months
- Mostly auto’s, occasionally will have a manual
- Governed at 70 cruise, 72 pedal
- Prefer bus. Will pay for car rental or airplane- typically ask driver to cover airplane upfront and it will be reimbursed
- 100$ Pay during orientation, 2 days and we will provide hotel
- KY/TN/IN/OH/IL home weekly 95%
- 2 weeks out 2-3 days home
- 3 weeks out 1-week home
- Home for all major holidays
How to Qualify
- Be 25 Years of age or Older
- Possess Current Class A CDL with a minimum of 2 years OTR experience in at least 10 states
- No more than 5 jobs in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 incidents in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 speeding ticket in the last 2 years, or 2 speeding tickets in the last 5 years