Now Offering Owner Operators - $5000 Sign-On Bonus!
Take Home 25% of Revenue, Up to 27% with New Performance Incentive!
- 30 % Tanker (Vac tanker & Chem tankers )
- 40 % Van
- 30 % Rolloff,, End Dump, Flatbed
- *Hazardous / nonhazardous chemicals: Mainly poisons, flammables, corrosives like Nitric acid, Sodium hydroxide (caustic), Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), polymers for water treatment, latex for paint, plywood resins.
- *Waste Loads: liquid tanker loads of wastewater, spent acids, and gasoline to van loads of contaminated dirt in sacks, waste drums on pallets, or 250-gallon waste totes
- OTR: Out 10-14 days at a time, home every other weekend
At any Action owned terminal or other secured locations (home, truck stop, paid parking lots must be approved by TM as drivers typically take loaded trailers home with them)
- Tanker Training Provided
- Must have Class A CDL
- Able to drive a manual transmission (would prefer no automatic transmission restrictions)
- Must Have Applied for TWIC Card & Have Receipt Upon Hire
- Passport (not required but encouraged to have)
Owner Operator Requirements:
- 10 year or newer tractor with a height of 12’ 6” or less measured from the tip of the exhaust stack to the ground.
- Must have a sliding 5th wheel, working air compressor (truck air is not ideal but workable), PTO driven liquid pump, hose rack