Super T is Seeking Class A Company Drivers for OTR | Consistent, Flexible Home Time!
Work for a company that will work for you! Late Model Equipment, full benefits package, small family atmosphere and small fleet size. We have optimized our lanes so you get the miles and home time you want.
At Super T we are committed to our drivers and take pride in offering:
- Small friendly dispatch
- Competitive CPM
- 3,000 miles/week (or more)
- Consistent Flexible Home Time Every 7 to 14 days
- Career opportunities and growth
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, FSA and HSA
- Paid Time off
- Pet Policy
- Passenger Policy
- Onsite Maintenance
- Thursday lunch at Idaho Falls and Hyrum Terminals
- 24/7 dispatch
- Pilot Flying J Fuel Network
- Paid Orientation
- Late Model Equipment
- Class A CDL
- 1 years OTR experience (Training offered for less than 1 year experience)
- 6 months reefer experience preferred
- No at fault accidents in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in 3 years
- No disqualifying violations such as Reckless/Careless/Inattentive, Excessive Speed (15+) in the last 3 years.
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years
- Felonies are evaluated on a case by case basis
- Perfom thorough pre and post trip equipment inspections to identify any maintenance issues that require attention to ensure safe operation and compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Communicate with dispatch and support staff in day-to-day matters and to resolve issues such as breakdowns, scheduling issues, and hours of service.
- Communicate professionally with Shippers, Receivers, and Customers as each load may require
- Navigate tractor and 53 ft semi trailer according to route instructions with utmost safety; identifying appropriate speed and maneuvers for every changing weather and traffic conditions.
- Proactively plan out your dispatch considering load scheduling, route, and HOS to identify and communicate issues with dispatch.
- Secure and weigh load to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local lows for height and weight
- Set and maintain load temperatures according to Bill of Lading
- Report any incident, accident, or OS&D in a timely manner and assist as necessary for resolution
- Participate in ongoing safety training as prescribed by the Safety Department
- Have the knowledge and physical ability to install tire chains if required
- Perform light mechanical duties such as changing a fuse or lightbulb
"I can’t say enough great things about Super T and the people who work there. I recommend anybody and everybody with a CDL to go drive for them." - Brittany Hope