Hiring CDL-A Drivers in Your Area | Get $8,000 Bonus in First 30 Days
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Regional Regular Route!
- Monday through Friday’s and Home Weekends!
- Full Benefits offered within first 30 days!
- $8,000 Bonus offered within your first 30 days!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT RECRUITING TODAY
The Driver will be expected to transport and deliver our windows and doors to our dealers, distribution centers and/or construction job sites using a tractor-trailer. This position requires a wide range of skills from practicing safe driving and delivery to top-notch customer service. This is a hands-on delivery driving position.
- Delivery to delegated locations using a Tractor-trailer truck driver to make single and multi-drop deliveries for Cornerstone Building Brands (PlyGem Windows).
- Safely assist in the loading and unloading of the product to customer’s location and/ or return products. (Driver will be required to handle the windows and doors).
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying of windows and doors of varying weights.
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations.
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading dock areas.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including driver logs, possible fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all Federal, State, and local regulations for safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Willing to lift and move heavy product over uneven terrain to deliver to job sites in sometimes remote locations
- Able to answer questions regarding packing lists, invoices, packaging and material content. If unable to answer specific questions, direct customer to appropriate contact.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Class A CDL
- Two Years Tractor Trailer driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Valid Medical Card
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progress