Hiring CDL-A Drivers in Your Area | Get $8,000 Bonus in First 30 Days
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Regional Regular Route!
- Monday through Friday’s and Home Weekends!
- Full Benefits offered within first 30 days!
- $8,000 Bonus offered within your first 30 days!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT RECRUITING TODAY AT 262-218-9829
The Driver will be expected to transport and deliver our windows and doors to our dealers, distribution centers and/or construction job sites using a tractor-trailer. This position requires a wide range of skills from practicing safe driving and delivery to top-notch customer service. This is a hands-on delivery driving position.
- Delivery to delegated locations using a Tractor-trailer truck driver to make single and multi-drop deliveries for Cornerstone Building Brands (PlyGem Windows).
- Safely assist in the loading and unloading of the product to customer’s location and/ or return products. (Driver will be required to handle the windows and doors).
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying of windows and doors of varying weights.
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations.
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading dock areas.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including driver logs, possible fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all Federal, State, and local regulations for safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Willing to lift and move heavy product over uneven terrain to deliver to job sites in sometimes remote locations
- Able to answer questions regarding packing lists, invoices, packaging and material content. If unable to answer specific questions, direct customer to appropriate contact.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Class A CDL
- Two Years Tractor Trailer driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Valid Medical Card
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progress