RTI is hiring CDL-A drivers in Kansas City & Denver, CO • Out and back lane • Company drivers earn 60 CPM • Lease Purchase available! ️️
Riverside Transportation is Hiring CDL-A Drivers | Dedicated Out & Back Runs from Kansas City → Denver, CO
Riverside Transport is looking for Expedited Dedicated Drivers for out and back consistent freight. We have the miles to keep you moving, run company or lease the choice is yours. Lease drivers love these lanes because their fuel routes are predictable and miles are high ensuring high profitability. We have extremely low turnover and our dispatchers want to know what is important to you! Join Riverside Transport Expedited Fleet and EARN BIG!!
Customer: FedEx, UPS, SAIA, Redwood, XPO
· Company: $0.60 CPM
· Lease Purchase: $1.16 - $1.21 + FSC *includes on time and safety bonuses*
· 50 miles of Kansas City, KS
· 50 miles of Salina, KS
· 50 miles of Denver, CO
Home time: Home weekly for 34 reset and probable 10s at the house twice per week
· KC to Denver and back
· Day and night shift available
· 3000-3600 miles per week (600 miles per day)
· Drop and hook
· At times drivers will be asked to recover loads out of Denver to SLC but will be routed right back to the dedicated lane
· Time sensitive customers, must be on time
Sign on Bonus:
· Company: $1,500 + $500 orientation pay. Bonus pays out $125 per week for 12 weeks
· Lease Purchase: $5,000 + $500 orientation pay. Bonus pays out $500 per week for 10 weeks
Military Bonus: $.03 CPM Extra for Lease Purchase Drivers with a DD214 who are veterans. $.01 CPM Extra for per mile company drivers with a DD214 who are veterans
· Valid Class A CDL
· Must be at least 23 years of Age
· Must meet FMCSA/DOT driver regulations
Benefits for company drivers:
· Paid Vacation
· Holiday Pay
Busy? We'll text you a reminder.
By clicking submit, you agree to be texted.
Thanks for applying to Riverside Transportation. Recruiters will review your application and be in touch shortly.
Please complete the full application to expedite the process.Complete Full Application
Thanks for applying to Riverside Transportation. Unfortunately you didn't meet the minimal requirements for this job.
Don't worry, we've got you back. Click below to find companies you qualify for.Find Qualified Opportunities