Linden Bulk is partnering with Owner Operators • Earn up to $225K per year! • 2 Yrs Experience + Tanker and HazMat Endorsements Required ️️
Linden is Partnering with Hazmat & Tanker Owner Operators - Earn up to $225K/year!
CDL Truck Drivers — Do you have your own tractor or would like to own one from us? Are you interested in becoming an Owner Operator with a great carrier? Join our winning team at Linden Bulk Transportation! Headquartered in New Jersey. We are the leading provider in bulk transportation services, and we are currently looking for CDL Drivers, just like you, to join us as Owner Operators. From our excellent pay rates, we offer a fantastic opportunity for Owner Operators. We also provide a paid orientation in tanker operations and tanker safety. If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, we want to talk with you! We have vibrant terminals in Linden, NJ, Bensalem, PA, Joliet, IL, East St. Louis, IL, Pasadena, TX, Baytown, TX. and St. Gabriel, LA.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
Summary / Primary Role:
The following is a summary of the job duties and responsibilities. This is not, nor is it intended to be, an exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities, and is to be used only as a general guideline with respect to the position described.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drivers are to be able to work in accordance with applicable DOT Hours of Service requirements and operate a tractor-trailer (cargo tank) on both local and long-haul routes.
• Drivers are required to follow any and all safety functions per FMCSA rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
• Drivers must meet all qualifications of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
• Must be at least 25 years of age
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical
• Must have a good driving record
• Must have 2 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within the last 7 years
• Must have more than 12 months tanker experience in the last 3 years
• Must have 1 year of verifiable tanker experience
• Must have possession of a TWIC card or have applied for a TWIC card
• Must have Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
• Must have 10 years of verifiable work history
• Drivers must also be able to use, respirators, and other personal protective equipment (such as hard hats, rubber boots and face shields) as may be required by company, customer policy and as required by the material being transported.
Odyssey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements Odyssey complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Busy? We'll text you a reminder.
By clicking submit, you agree to be texted.
Thanks for applying to Linden Bulk Transportation . Recruiters will review your application and be in touch shortly.
Please complete the full application to expedite the process.Complete Full Application
Thanks for applying to Linden Bulk Transportation . Unfortunately you didn't meet the minimal requirements for this job.
Don't worry, we've got you back. Click below to find companies you qualify for.Find Qualified Opportunities