Stop your job search!
Now hiring for immediate openings for Class A Team Professional Drivers, and want you to join our team!
About the position:
- Compensation: Averaging $210k/year split W2 between drivers!
- Quality Home Time: Dedicated and well established Canada Run!
- Home 3 nights per week
- Team Sign on bonus: $30,000 – Split between both drivers!
- Hiring established teams or solo drivers willing to team
- Touch Freight
- Trailer type: Flatbed
- Must meet requirements to enter Canada
- Must have Winter Driving Experience
- Additional benefits: Manager was a former driver! Great Leadership Team!
- Full Time: Comprehensive benefit package – Health, Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance as well as 401k matching and stock purchase plan.
Ryder values our Drivers and their Referrals. $1,500 Referral Bonus for every driver who starts.
Your job is essential to keep our economy afloat and your safety through this pandemic is our top priority. We have implemented stringent cleaning processes and will provide personal protective equipment to keep you safe as you keep America moving!
- Bluetooth hands-free devices permitted
- PTO beginning in first year
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide. If your truck is down, you still get paid.
- Be the captain of your ship – we trust you to make decisions to keep yourself and others safe! We are committed to driver safety.
- Travel companion policy – need to bring a family member on the road with you? They’re our family too and because we know pets are family, this policy extends to them as well. *Select locations only
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver & employee appreciation events
- Driver of the Year program
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on safety, support, trust, and respect.
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer, management, and beyond.
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust. Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a row.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Performs other duties as assigned