Meyer is a growing, family-owned and operated company where you are more than an employee number, you’re family! This Team CDL Driver position transports aftermarket auto accessories and much more from our own distribution centers to Cross Docks on our own fleet using a Dry Van Tractor Trailer and forklift.
Schedule for Team CDL Driver:
- Top Team Drivers Earn $100,000+ per year
- $7,500 Sign on Bonus
- Denver, CO to West Valley City, UT to Denver, CO
Benefits & Other Incentives:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 20% Employee Discount
- Casual Dress Code
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Options Available
- Paid Orientation and Training
- 60 Day and Annual Reviews
- Stop Pay
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Clean DOT Inspection Bonus
- No appointment windows
- Dedicated Runs/Great Home Time
- Solo’s out for 1.5 days
- Team’s home every day
- Direct Deposit
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities
- & More!
CDL Driver duties include but are not limited to:
- Transport and deliver freight within the company to different locations/regions in a safe, efficient, timely and legal manner
- Hook and unhook trailers; secure freight; install and remove tire chains as required by weather
- Load and unload trailers using a forklift with occasional lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying freight
- Operate / Drive a forklift
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records required under state and federal laws and regulations
- Ensure that all operations are following state and federal laws and regulations
- Perform routine inspection and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects/repairs to Company personnel
- Represent the Company and the trucking industry in a professional manner
Requirements for CDL Driver:
- One-year of CDL experience driving a tractor trailer over 26,000 lbs. (Required)
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License, No Restrictions.
- Knowledge of all applicable DOT Regulations and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Meet all standards (medical, safety, etc.) required by the DOT and pass required drug/alcohol test.
- Acceptable background investigation results.
- Operate / Drive a forklift.