At Hub Group, we believe in employing the best drivers on the road, and we do so by ensuring that our professional drivers feel supported and welcomed by the Hub Group family. Join us today as a CDL-A Local Truck Driver and root yourself in a career that provides happiness, comfort, and an overall higher quality of life while getting you home daily.
What Can Hub Group Do for You?
- Drivers will usually start at the customer site and bring empty container to the port of Long Beach, picking up a full one and delivering to the load destination, normally being planned for 1-2 loads a day.
- Average working hours are 50-60 per week
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Pay is hourly + stop pay, and we can start you at a higher rate for 1-2 years of port experience with TWIC card, and will average $1,800 per week
- TWIC Card Required, Willingness to work with drivers who don't have TWIC Card
- Home daily
- $3,000 referral bonus
- No touch freight or live unload; containers are dropped
- Safety bonus
- Weekly paycheck with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and training
- Transition pay program to provide new drivers with a minimum pay guarantee the first 6 weeks until you get up to speed
- Paid time off including vacation pay and holiday pay
- High-quality medical insurance options to cover you and your family
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental PPO plan with both in-network and out-of-network benefits
- Vision benefits with two network plans
- Health Savings Account (HAS) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options that can help with medical, dental, vision, and day care expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides a confidential resource available over text/chat/video to employees and household members to help with navigating life’s challenges
- Company-provided life insurance for employee and family
- Company-provided AD&D insurance for employee and family
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage options
- Company-provided paid parental leave
- Accident insurance plan for employee and spouse
- Critical illness plan with lump sum cash benefits for employee and family
- Free benefits counselor to provide one-on-one support to help with questions and enrollment
- 401k retirement plan with annual match
If You’re Ready For Your Miles To Take Your Earnings Further, Hub Group’s Local Company Truck Driving Opportunities May Be For You. Learn More Now!