National DCP is hiring local drivers in Houston, TX • Earn $27.70/Hour • 4 Day Work Week ️️
COME GROW WITH US! Join our growing team of smart, dependable, and dedicated people!
Join the National DCP (NDCP) family – a team of great people with a spirit of teamwork and giving back to our community, delivering to nearly 10,000 quick serve restaurants like Dunkin' each day.
SEEKING CLASS A SHUTTLE DRIVERS – Houston, TX
• 4 day workweek
• $27.70/hour plus OT after 40 hours
• Competitive medical and dental insurance plans effective on your date of hire
• Competitive vision plans effective first of the month following date of hire
• Competitive prescription drug, life, short- and long-term disability insurance 30 days after hire
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal time off
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
• Tuition discount program
• Employee discount programs
• Opportunities to grow your career
NDCP is an award-winning leader in providing the foodservice industry with sourcing and distribution services. Our extensive distribution network makes 700,000+ deliveries of over 75+ million cases, driving more than 30 million miles each year. People are our most valuable resource - all of our 1,700 employees make a critical impact every day.
Check out this video on what it means to work at NDCP
Incumbent is responsible for transporting and delivering freight to applicable transportation hubs or alternate designated drop locations safely, legally and on-time. This position requires working in environments with variation in temperature and humidity due to changing outdoor weather conditions.
• Operates a tractor trailer truck that transports product to and from specified destinations.
• Ensures delivery-related paperwork is in order before departing the Distribution Center or transportation hub.
• Maintains proper logs of travel and product according to Federal, State and DOT regulations.
• Conduct a proper post-trip inspection to ensure equipment is in good working order to minimize delays the following day. Reports any vehicle maintenance or malfunction issues to the distribution center.
• Valid Class A CDL license with a clean driving record. 6-month experience minimum and 1 year desired
• Possess a current DOT Medical Certification Card and successfully pass DOT pre-employment requirements
• Dependable attendance and a great customer service attitude
• Ability to operate a 10-speed manual transmission
Busy? We'll text you a reminder.
By clicking submit, you agree to be texted.
Thanks for applying to National DCP. Recruiters will review your application and be in touch shortly.
While you wait, download our CDLLife App, the #1 app for truck drivers.
Thanks for applying to National DCP. Unfortunately you didn't meet the minimal requirements for this job.
Don't worry, we've got you back. Click below to find companies you qualify for.Find Qualified Opportunities