The Shuttle Driver is responsible for delivering the routes from the main warehouse to the depots in the outer network. This happens during the night shift to ensure the routes are ready for the morning deliveries. This job requires more drive time as its not unusual to put in 300 - 500 miles in a shift. Though it is primarily all driving, it is still possible that use of a pallet jack to "transfer" loads from your trailer to smaller route trailers may be required.
Lipari Foods is growing fast! As an essential employer we have seen record growth in our company in 2020.
Lipari Foods now supply’s over 30,000 different products to customers across the Eastern half of the USA. Our drivers play a key role in the food supply chain. If you need work, we a have job!Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on Bonus
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- Driver safety bonus program
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Off weekends
- Referral bonus program
- Career advancement opportunities
Driving Record Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Have a valid Class A CDL license issued by the state of domicile.
- Must have a valid medical card per the FMCSA regulations.
- Must have 1 year and 50,000 miles of verifiable experience in a Tractor Trailer.
- Must be able to operate a CMV with a manual transmission
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely operate a CMV.
- No DUI or OWI convictions within the last 10 years
- No major or serious offenses as defined in FMCSR 383.5 within the last 3 years
- No more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 accidents and moving violations in any combination within the last 3 years
*Lipari Foods is a leading specialty food distributor based in Warren, MI. Lipari Foods LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. *We will not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, handicap, or any other protected category. Individuals with disabilities may request an accommodation in the application process